Saturday, February 2, 2008

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

MY VIEW:
Okay, Okay, I DO HAVE AN OBSESSION AND A PASSION FOR THIS MOVIE!! I have seen it maybe 100 times now. I LOVE the soundtrack to the movie. I didn't think I would like this movie and avoided seeing it. A friend took me and assured me I would love it! I Did! I thought the acting was done very well. Such passion for eachother. There was a chemistry between the actors which made the movie believable. I never knew who Gerard Butler was before this...I now own almost every movie he was in.
Emmy Rossum played Christine
Patrick Wilson played Roul
Gerard Butler played The Phantom
This was a sad story of the life of the Phantom and his love for a girl he could never win.
I cried when I read the book and I cried when I saw this movie.

I think I would rank this as my favorite .....I give it a 10!

....now how can I meet this Gerard Butler guy?????....... LOL!! "Tsst!!"

No comments: