Monday, April 21, 2008

88 MINTUES


MY VIEW:
WOW! This movie tuned out to be better than I thought it would be. It was suspenseful! I usually don't like to watch these types of movies but this was pretty good actually. It got a little bloody in some places so I would not recommend this for younger people.
The acting was fantastic! I thought Al Pacino as usual was wonderful. (of course I will forever be a Michael Corleone fan so I'm a little biased) He was on a talk show promoting this movie and he said that he was getting to be an old man and they really had him running in this movie. Well for an old man he ran well.
~Katherine~
SYNOPSIS:
Al Pacino stars as Dr. Jack Gramm, a college professor who moonlights as a forensic psychiatrist for the FBI. When Gramm receives a death threat claiming he has only 88 minutes to live, he must use all his skills and training to narrow down the possible suspects, who include an angry student, a jilted former lover, and a serial killer who is already on death row, before his time runs out.

No comments: